Pages

September 23, 2017

witty. witty was the word I was looking for.

Over the past two weeks there has been a noticeable shift in our house.  The stress and tension of school seemed to manifest  itself overnight.  Usually IPAP's semesters start out like a slow moving train that seems to allow "proper" adjustment into the new class.  Senior semester was not the case.  I believe it began with the usual test load the third week back, then BAM! off we go - Choo Choo goes the train, and at full speed ahead!  It took off so fast straight out of the gate.
The tests have been brutal too.  I guess I can' t really say much, I'm not the one taking them.  
Our family dynamic has drastically changed getting back to the grind.  My evenings and weekends are back being spent alone with the children.  Brian is locked away in his office studying his heart and brain away.  While we know how IPAP operates, we usually have some build up time to this.  But, it hasn't been the case this semester.  In one day it seemed Brian was just gone.  Middle semester study habits have taken over right at the beginning.  

0 Comments:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com