Pages

September 11, 2017

attention grabbing post title

The burden to write has been on my heart for some time now.  I have wanted to share our journey through Phase 1 of IPAP since we moved but, I never seemed to sit down and write. I still don't know exactly what I want to share about it.  I mean, it's hard.  Just really really hard.  Everyone tells you that before you begin, and you believe them of course, but until you are actually living it, you don't really know.  I'm fairly certain that's how most things in life go.
Brian recently started his senior semester of IPAP.  A year has passed.  We have 3 months til we move on to Phase 2.  
Praise the Lord! We are so close to closing this chapter.  I for one, cannot be more thrilled to say goodbye to this season of our lives.  

More to come soon...

0 Comments:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com