Pages

March 9, 2011

Maggie's Baby Shower


Maggie is one lucky little girl.  Her cup runneth over.  

The hubbs and I are so blessed.  We were surprised over the turnout of Maggie's shower.  Blame it on the pregnancy hormones but, I teared up a few times at the overwhelming amount of love and support we felt that night as we opened up all of the packages.  We set up our computer in Maggie's room and "Skyped" our family back home who were gathered at my grandmothers house and our dear friend, Travis, was "voluntold"  to take pictures for us since he was hanging out at our house anyway.  Thank you Travie Clause!

I really can't find the right words to say.  I yearn so badly to express my heartfelt gratitude to each and every person who sent Maggie a gift, prayed for us, given us "Well Wishes", or just given their humble love & support.  I only wish you knew how grateful and touched the hubbs and I really feel.

As I was going through all of the pictures from the shower, I realized there are entirely way too many to post.   So, to make things as simple as possible, I have created a flickr account.  I have uploaded all of pictures from the shower (and maybe a few little extras) for your viewing pleasure.    



From the bottom of our hearts, thank you, thank you, thank you.



P.S.  Thank you cards are getting finished up and sent out.  : )

0 Comments:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com