Pages

September 7, 2009

Dora The Explorer

The hubbs and I have officially been living in Germany for 3 months now. These past few months have been some of the most challenging, frightening, exciting, and invigorating times I ever faced. I remember the first day we arrived and all of the emotions running through my veins; I never want to feel that way again.
I was horrified.
{To read about our first few weeks in Germany refer to my blog posts from June and on.}
Here are a few of the things that I have discovered while being in Germany...
I hate German drivers.
I have a greater love for my country than I once did.
I am not as open-minded as I thought I was.
{But I am working on it.}
I still have boxes that need to be un-packed.
I love Milka chocolate bars & stroopwafels.
{Thank you Tammy & Travis.}
My dear friends & family have been there for me every step of the way, and I so thankful for them.
I get a little more comfortable here as each day passes.
The hubbs and I have grown so much as a couple and as individuals. I am so fortunate to have him as my husband and best friend.
God has truly blessed me.

1 Comments:

Natalie said...

milka chocolate=SUPERB!!!!!!

germany! ah; that is sooo fascinating. i am much jealous. but i will hopefully be making my way to that side of the world next summer. :]]

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com