Pages

October 23, 2009

To Whom It May Conern

Dear Non-Commenting SarFox Blog Readers,

I know you are there, lurking.  I see you.  Actually, my statcounter sees you and I see my statcounter. The little green dots on my world map counter don't lie. And even though there are dots all over the place, I still feel as though I am talking to myself. 

Would you be happier if I wrote more about my evil adorable doggies? 
What would you like me to talk about? 

How about we start by taking small steps? 
Introduce yourself.  Tell me who you are.
Here, I'll even go first to break the ice.
"Hi, I'm Sarah."
Not so hard, huh?
Now it's your turn.

7 Comments:

April Merritts said...

I'm here! :) I read your blog! And I can't wait to read about more of your adventures in Germany! I hope all is well, dear!
~April M.

DeFrancesca & Wiles said...

Hey Sarah! I read your blog all the time. I love hearing about your adventures in Germany and the stories about married life. And I like being able to read about your life and know that you are happy over there. Glad you are doing so well.

Catherine DeFrancesca

Nathan said...

Your a Goober, But thats ok I still Love you.

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah,

Dick Thompson. Have fun abroad.

Megan Haney said...

Hi Sarah,

I read your blog. You know this. I miss you. Ps. IM stealing this post if you don't mind and adding it to mine. :)

-Megs

EvilAngel1 said...

Hi Sarah,

It's Amanda. Brian's cousin and I read your blog all the time. I love hearing about your adventures in Germany and what's going on with Brian. I'm actually thinking about taking a trip to Germany maybe someday I will get there.

Unknown said...

Keep up the good work girlie! We are living vicariously through you!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com