Pages

July 17, 2009

Just Another Day In Paradise

Alright, my mind is racing today; so many thoughts running through head .

House
-unpacking
-decorating
-neighbors
-recycling
-routines
-dogs
-people staring
-220v
-transformers


Base
-kph
- German road signs
-people staring


Germany
-language
-wine
-road signs
-quiet hours
-people staring


The hubbs and Sarah
-great
-in love
-happy


Sarah (wants)
-tan
-long hair
-pedicure
-beach
-Hannah
-confidence
-a good friend and a glass of wine (or margarita)

Sarah (glass half full)
-loved
-fortunate
-healthy
-good friends
-great family
-wonderful husband
-tail wagging stinkers
-(most of all) I am blessed beyond belief.

Just a few of the things on my mind. I know, I know, I'm weird. I don't want anyone to think I am unhappy here or anything... I am still trying to adjust and find my way (literally). Just one of those days, you know? We are all entitled to a few of those every once in a while. : )



http://zacbrownband.com/mediaPlayer/mediaPlayer.php?id=146&format=flv&speed=F

1 Comments:

Megan Haney said...

Oh Sarah, I'd feel the exact same way. Being away from everyone and everything, and IM sure after all the excitement settles and it's time to familiarize, it's quite hard.

So I've decided that one night when Brian is off flying, we're going to web cam it up, with a glass of wine! :)

(a good friend, and a glass of mine)! Whatcha think?

MISS YOU WHOLE BUNCHES!!!

-Megs

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com