Pages

January 11, 2012

Rambling


I have a lot on my mind, but I don't have too much to say.  I am two glasses of wine down, and currently working on my third- which polished off my bottle. (No worries, the bottle was over half way empty when I poured my first glass tonight.)  I can't remember which Arnold wine it is.  I am definitely a Riesling gal, but I have also been introduced to Bacchus.  So, whether it was one of my Rieslings or the Bacchus, it's gone now.  
Obviously I haven't blogged in a while.  Life happened.  But I have been missing it lately.  I have missed just writing in general I think I had forgotten what an outlet it is for me.  I had also forgotten one of the reasons I stopped blogging.  (Besides the whole having a baby thing.) I wasn't doing it for me.  I wasn't writing what I wanted to write.  I was doing it to try and be cool.  Cheesy, I know.  But I am so sick of reading all sorts of different blogs with the exact same crap on them.  Seriously, I am all for growing and evolving your blog, but when you stop actually writing posts and just start filling them in with pictures of your feet with one or two lines about how you love beautiful sunsets, it kinda irritates me.  So, back to the basics of blogging for me. 
I have no idea where I am going with this.  I am just writing to write.  I blame the wine.  

*Disclaimer:  I am not an alcoholic, nor am I drinking or will I ever drink in front of my daughter.  She is fast asleep in her crib, and I would NEVER do anything to put her in harms danger.*

0 Comments:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com