Pages

June 9, 2011

Don't Forget


There are a few posts I have been meaning to write.  I am currently too lazy (and a bit too busy) to write out each post for each thing at the moment, so I am just going to make a list.  Maybe I will write a post for each of them, maybe not.  Who knows.  

I have managed to keep another human being alive.  Me.  Holy crapola.

Holy hormones, Batman!  They don't tell you about this after you have a baby.

"This is what we do but don't listen to me, we have no clue what we are doing."

I am more awkward than a baby giraffe.  Just ask all 47 doctors that I ran into how awkward I am. They'll tell you.

Holy dog hair, Batman!  I need a Helga.

Mourning the "loss" of an inside baby.

"Are you done eating my shoulder?"  Everybody loves a baby.

Oh how our lives have changed.  

Maggie's birth story from Brian's point of view.  

Hospital do's and don'ts.

How about you tell me which topics to write about.  Yeah, do that.

0 Comments:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com